- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Both Male / Female
- Qualifications Bachelor
Minimum experience required in this position:
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Planning a scheduled training, Annual training plan, and follow up from the concerned department for training need identification.
- Ensuring Issuance and controlling of all SOP, BMR/BPR, Logbook/Format, etc.
- Maintaining calculation for the dispensing of active raw material.
- Coordinating with production department for carrying out necessary activities for line clearance after a product changeover in all area.
- Supervising In-process check during Dispensing, Granulation, Compression, Coating, cream manufacturing, cream filling, and Primary Packing & Secondary packing area.
- Ensuring sampling of bulk, semi-finished and finished.
- Maintaining collection of control sample, Micro and stability sample.
- Checking of all Calibration Records and logbooks of all Instruments.
- Maintaining calibration of IPQC Instrument.
- Participating in internal audits to ensure quality in other departments like Production, Warehouse, Engineering & QC and so on.
- Ensuring that production operation is carried out in accordance with GMP.
Highest Qualification :-
you can mail your resumes to [email protected]