Post Name | UPSC Civil Services Recruitment IAS and IFS Posts Online Form 2021
Post Date | 04/03/2021 – 02:19 PM
Post Update | 04/03/2021 – 02:19 PM
Post-Short Notice | Union Public Service Commission UPSC Are Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Civil Services & Forest Services IAS / IFS Exam 2021. UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS recruitment 2021. Check Eligibility and Post Notification Details on This Post.
Are You Looking for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment IAS and IFS Posts Online Form 2021?
Then Here is the Solution
- Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Job Name: UPSC Civil Service / Forest Service IAS / IFS Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement Number: 04-05/2021
- Total Posts: 822 Posts
Eligible candidates can apply for the UPSC Civil Services Recruitment IAS and IFS Online Form 2021 through the Online Mode, Links are Given Below.
- Application Begin Date: 04/03/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 24/03/2021 up to 6:00 PM
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 24/03/2021
- Pre Exam Date: Provided Soon
- Admit Card: Provided Soon
- GEN / OBC: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH: 00/-
- Payment Method: Online Mode Via Debit Card, Credit Card, or Netbanking.
Age Limit on 01/08/2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Yrs
- Maximum Age: 32 Yrs
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Posts Wise Details
- Indian Administrative Service 712 Post
- Indian Forest Service: 110 Post
- IAS: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- IFS: Bachelor’s Degree as one of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology, Agriculture or Equivalent.
- (i) Indian Administrative Service
- (ii) Indian Foreign Service
- (iii) Indian Police Service
- (iv) Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- (v) Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- (vi) Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’
- (vii) Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- (viii) Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
- (ix) Indian Information Service, Junior Grade Group ‘A’
- (x) Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- (xi) Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service, Group ‘A’
- (xii) Indian Railway Protection Force Service, Group ‘A’
- (xiii) Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Indirect Taxes) Group ‘A’
- (xiv) Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax) Group ‘A’
- (xv) Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Grade III)
- (xvi) Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
- (xvii) Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar
Haveli Civil Service (DANICS), Group ‘B’
- (xviii) Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar
Government strives to have a workforce that reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Haveli Police Service (DANIPS), Group ‘B’
- (xix) Pondicherry Civil Service (PONDICS), Group ‘B’
Salary Per Month
- 50,000 Per Month (Approx)
How to fill the form UPSC Civil Services Recruitment IAS and IFS Posts Online Form 2021?
- UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Posts Online Form 2021. Candidate Can Apply Between 04/03/2021 to 24/03/2021 up to 6:00 PM
- Then Check the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Be Ready Your Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Instruction of Photo: Not More than 3 Month Old Photo, The date on which the photograph has been taken should be printed on the photo.
- Before Submit, the Final Application Form Candidate Must Check the Preview and All Boxes for any Mistake Carefully.
- If Candidate Are Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Pay and Complete Your Form
- After Submitting Form Candidate Take A Print Out Pdf or A4 Size Page Print on Blank Paper of Final Submitted Form.
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Pay Exam Fee: Click Here
- Re-Print Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here
FAQ for This Post
Q1. How to apply for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment IAS and IPS online form 2021?
Ans: Go to the official website of the UPSC Civil Services and then search for the recruitment tab and after that apply for that job. For direct link simply, Go to https://fresherskey.com/ site then search for the latest jobs after that click on the post and then go to the bottom of the post and check the online application option and then click on that after that fill the form and apply.
Q2. What is the salary for UP Metro Rail per month?
Ans: The Salary of this recruitment post is 40,000 INR per month Approx.
Q3. How can I join the UP Metro Rail After the 10th?
Ans: Yes, You Can Just Go to https://fresherskey.com/ site then search UPSC Civil Services jobs after that click on the post and then go to the bottom of the post and check the online application option and then click on that after that fill the form and apply.
Q4. What is the fee for UP Metro Rail 2021?
Ans: Just 100/- INR for GEN /OBC and SC/ST/PH = 00/-
More Latest Jobs
Subscribe Us for Free Jobs Alert on Your Email
Follow Us on Social Media